Wraps Your Face
- The seal is designed to cover the entire face including the eyes so the pressure moves off the cheeks and nose, allowing the soft silicone cushion to fit quickly and evenly for maximum comfort.
Minimize Air Leaks
- The air pressure from the system inflates the soft, flexible sealing layer, which minimizes leaks while providing optimal airflow through the nasal passages.
Over-Molded Cushion Design
- It provides a perfect seal allowing air pressure to circulate throughout the mask for a natural and comfortable breathing.
Easy-To-Use Snap Clips
- They are included in the mask and do not need readjusting when removing or installing.
Support From Headgear
- Designed to support and stabilize the mask. The back of the headgear may or may not have a cutout, depends on the manufacturer (these variances do not affect the performance of the product).
|Included In Box:||Mask (Selected Size) and Headgear (Selected Size)|
|Exhalation Elbow and Swivel Material:||Polycarbonate|
|Faceplate Valve Hub Material:||Polycarbonate|
|Accessory Swivel Material:||Polycarbonate|
|Elbow Split Washer Material:||Polycarbonate|
|Entrainment Valve Flapper Material:||Silicone|
|Port Cap Material:||Polycarbonate|
Headgear Clips Material:
|Headgear Material:||UBL, Urethane Foam, Lycra|
|Pressure Drop cm H2O, (hPa):||0.52 @ 50 SLPM; 1.07 @100 SLPM|
|Approximate Dead Space Volume:||550 ml (Adult); 350 ml (Small Adult) - depending on the patient's facial features|
Recently Viewed Products
30 Night Risk-Free Trial
Your satisfaction is our priority. That’s why we offer a 30 night risk-free trial on all Masks.