Premium Blue Gel Cushion & Flap
- The TrueBlue Nasal CPAP Mask's premium blue gel nasal cushion conforms naturally to the shape of your nose; while a soft outer membrane (or flap) covering the cushion expands and contracts to improve fit and comfort without irritating the skin, or pinching, at problem spots like the nasal bridge.
- One of the TrueBlue Mask's most unique innovations is the soft, silicone freeform spring that sits between the nasal cushion and mask frame. The Freeform spring is designed to move and shift in any direction, creating an auto-adjusting seal that moves as you do -- limiting cushion movement on the face and reducing sleep disturbances and leaks -- even for the most active sleepers.
Soft, Loose & Fitting Headgear
- TrueBlue Headgear is designed to be worn more loosely than traditional CPAP headgear. It has wide, soft fabric side straps that converge into a single back panel with a crown strap for added stability. Five points of adjustment allow you to create a comfortable, custom fit; and durable, soft plastic talon clips are included to make it easy to take off and put on the mask once you've found your best fit.
Quiet Operation & Air Diffuser
- Angled exhalation micro ports in the elbow of the TrueBlue mask make operation quiet and redirect air away from the user and bed partners. The 360° swivel elbow means tubing can be channeled in any direction -- up, down or to the side -- to help prevent pulling, snagging and dragging.
Exclusive Gel Forehead Pad
- Designed expressly for this mask, the TrueBlue's forehead pad is enhanced with three soft gel cushions. The wide design of the forehead pad distributes pressure evenly across the forehead and swivels gently to align properly with the face.
- TrueBlue is available in five sizes -- Petite, Small, Medium, MediumWide & Large -- to fit a wide range of users.
IN THE PACKAGE
TrueBlue Nasal CPAP & BiPAP Mask with Adjustable Headgear
|GTIN / UPC CODE||
00606959004368, 00606959004375, 00606959004382, 00606959004399, 00606959004405
90 Days - Review manufacturer's documentation for full warranty details.
United States of America (Typical Origin)
Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
Recently Viewed Products
30 Night Risk-Free Trial
Your satisfaction is our priority. That’s why we offer a 30 night risk-free trial on all Masks.